About BD Adventure
- Adventure-B
- Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- “Don't let the expectations and opinions of other people affect your decisions. It's your life, not theirs. Do what matters most to you; do what makes you feel alive and happy. Don't let the expectations and ideas of others limit who you are. If you let others tell you who you are, you are living their reality — not yours. There is more to life than pleasing people. There is much more to life than following others' prescribed path. There is so much more to life than what you experience right now. You need to decide who you are for yourself. Become a whole being. Adventure.
Saturday, March 12, 2022
“Don't let the expectations and opinions of other people affect your decisions. It's your life, not theirs. Do what matters most to you; do what makes you feel alive and happy. Don't let the expectations and ideas of others limit who you are. If you let others tell you who you are, you are living their reality — not yours. There is more to life than pleasing people. There is much more to life than following others' prescribed path. There is so much more to life than what you experience right now. You need to decide who you are for yourself. Become a whole being. Adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I sat there and enjoyed the cool breeze. Most of the people were wearing shorts and t-shirts, I was same. I took a deep breath in the fres...
-
You’re in luck. I’ve got you covered. I’ve got together my favourite Valentine’s Day quotes about love and I’m about to share them with you....
-
A beach is a narrow, gently sloping strip of land that lies along the edge of an ocean, lake, or river . Materials such as sand, pebbles,...
No comments:
Post a Comment